Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

It's second semester and this year is flying by. With my classes I don't feel like I'm in high school anymore. It's quite sad actually. So my life from the minute I wake up is very calming. I drink a cup of coffee and eat breakfast then get ready and still have time to just enjoy some tv. I see a huge difference with my life from last semester and now. Also from last year. I've been spending so much money on gas! I hardly eat out now and it's kind of scaring me for when I move for college in the fall. And it's a bit tougher since I'll be going to a community college and I don't have as much options with the little accomplishments I've made the past two years. 

I personally don't think I will feel any different the day after graduation. It's like the day after your birthday. You don't really feel a year older until things happen to you and you experience new things you've never really done. I know a friend who graduated last year it hit him right away after he graduated that things are going to be different. And it changed our relationship very much.

I tend to NOT balance all of my needs and need to do's very well. I expect to accomplish so much right when I know things are becoming more realistic and life changing. It's a bad but good trait I carry. If I feel any type of failure it can really ruin my day for me. Which I obviously have to work on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment