Monday, June 2, 2014

The Final Essay

Deciding on what we want to learn is the great part about out AP Literature class. At first it's confusing and you forget that everything you do is posted on your blog. You hardly use paper or a pen unless it was for the everyday journal topics we receive each day. This class gives us a sense of freedom and a closer feel of adulthood. You're on your own now. The open source learning we are able to utilize is what makes everything about this class so different. We're able to go online and look up information or a definition of a word. We have a say on what we want to learn about and what our final projects should be on.
We were taught new ways to learn. Not just from books but from our peers as well. Walking into class for the first time was something different. I felt hooked on the class. It's a total different environment. The feeling of the class is just so positive and full of new ideas. Every day was a different day. Even with the daily journals you were shocked at how one day we'll talk about Hamlet and the next day we're talking about our passion in life. We have so much freedom and in the end we built that trust with every one in the class and created a different way of learning.
Open Source Learning opened a new door for me. It also made me a better person. I realized what I love doing and what my passion is. If it wasn't for this class I wouldn't be the person I've grown to be. All the responsibility that we were given made me and independent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment