Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

This semester I want to be able to just stay off Netflix. Not so much cable and focus on reading all the books I got for Christmas. I love reading. But, I always get so distracted and I forget about a book that I've been putting for for literally months. I've had The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo since Sophomore year and I still haven't finished it. There are so many other books that I want to read as well. Plus the Literature Analysis I must complete. I can be a very slow reader. 

I'd like to use my love for reading to hack this class. I don't know who's help I need but I guess this is just a self discipline type of thing and time management. 

I have no idea what type of collaboration work I want to do. I have some ideas but I don't know if I'm ready to start what I've been thinking about for years. It can take up so much time and requires a new laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment