Monday, January 27, 2014

WHY DO WRITERS WRITE?

It was a unproductive Saturday night this weekend and after coming home from eating fries with a friend I decided to watch a movie on Netflix. Right on the Netflix dashboard a new movie Stuck in Love was being promoted. I watched it and it was your typical chick flick but it just made me realize how much I love to write about my life and past experiences. I'm not the best writer because I just tend to ramble but it made me realize how much I want to write a book when I'm older and much wiser. And in class today we discussed about writing and the difference between fiction and telling a lie and it brought me to this topic. And the question is "Why do writers write?" I don't know why I write but it's something I will definitely keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment