Thursday, March 27, 2014

PAAAAARTY!

Don't let that tittle fool you.

A little interesting story that happened a couple days ago.

I was having a pretty bad day but I started thinking about my birthday. (in 2 months) I wanted to plan everything ahead of time since Grad Nite, Prom, and so many other events that are the key to my future college plans. When I think of all that is going to happen in the future it makes me happy. I love planning things because I feel calm and aware of what is going to happen. I like planning things according to what should be next.

I then though "I WANNA BE A PARTY PLANNER."

The point of my little story is that if you don't know what you want to do in life. Don't worry. It will eventually come to you. Being a party planner is not the only thing I want to do. I want to write a book, be a voice of a cartoon, work behind the scenes on tv. SO MUCH MORE.

I'm so ready for the future and what it has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment